Previous Warehouse Supervisory/Management Experience
Prior Product Knowledge of Flow Line equipment, including plug valves, pup joints, hammer unions, valves and fittings.
Job Description - Responsibilities and Duties:
- Control and manage inventory accuracy by count and locations.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and sales orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area and loading& unloading material to carrier’s vehicles.
- Maintain the traceability of order by verifying the traceability markings etc.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains forklift by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Completes daily shipping reports by uploading the shipping documents, photographs etc. as required information in BIZBOX( ERP )
- Supervise warehouse employees and oversee daily operations
- Perform general maintenance of machinery used in the warehouse
- Ordering the required warehouse handling equipment’s, packaging etc.
- Perform necessary action to ensure the conformance of warehouse operations
- Inspect condition of tools and equipment
- Enforce all company rules and regulations
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus on every job
- Communicate with drivers to ensure efficient delivery of products
- Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly
- Assembly and testing of oilfield equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Warehouse Supervisor: 3 years (Required)
- Knowledge of Flow Line Equipment: 3 years (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly