Shipping, receiving, delivery of goods to customers and Liberty Oil Services. Performs warehouse work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution or delivery of products, parts and materials.
Qualifications & Requirements
- HS diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid US Driver's License.
- 6+ Months of related experience, preferred.
Indicators & Attributes for Success
- Ability to stay on task and follow through
- Attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Customer/Client focus
- Positive attitude
- Prioritization skills
- Ethical practice
- Strong team player
- Loads, unloads, moves or stores items according to delivery or routing documents or supervisor's instruction.
- Shipping and receiving of material.
- Cycle counting of material.
- Mixing and blending of product at direction of Warehouse Leader.
- Maintains clean, safe, and orderly warehouse and grounds.
- Ensures the work area is maintained in safe and proper condition through correct handling and storage or equipment and tools.
- Delivery of material as designated by supervisor.
- Assembly of parts.
- May be required to participate in 24 hour on-call schedule.
- Ensures work assignments are carried out to the highest-level quality, safety and accuracy.
- Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Regularly operates in highly safety-conscious environment, outdoor and indoor.
- Regularly be exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and noise.
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidateâ€™s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown.
At LOS, our total employee benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug (Rx)
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, & Child(ren)
- Employee Basic Life and AD&D Insurance â€“ Company Paid
- Short Term & Long Term Disability â€“ Company Paid
- 401(k) or Roth 401(k) Retirement Plan, plus a company match
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- And many other benefits not listed here
THE KEY TO LIBERTY'S INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE IS OUR PEOPLE AND THE CULTURE THAT BINDS THEM.
WHO WE ARE
Liberty is an innovative service company providing specialized stimulation services to optimize well production. We focus on offering safe, efficient and high quality hydraulic fracturing and engineering services, aiming to become the vendor of choice. Our goal is to provide frac design and execution with a real-data focus to optimize field development and improve production enhancement strategies for our clients. Our technology leadership, low employee turnover, aligned incentives and culture of excellence deliver industry-leading results.
AT LIBERTY WE BELIEVE IN OUR PEOPLE.
We continually invest in hiring, training and retaining the best and brightest individuals for our team. Year-after-year Liberty's employee turnover rates are substantially lower than that of our industry. All Liberty team members are incentivized and committed to building long-term value and success. From company-sponsored events to a strong investment in the communities where we live and operate, we believe in putting people first.