Warren Drilling in Dexter City, OH is looking for a Full-time Laborer/Swamper.
- Assist in loading and unloading equipment from haul trucks, including chaining/strapping (securing loads) and unchaining/unstrapping.
- Work with bed trucks and/or pole trucks attaching and detaching bridle/rigging to equipment.
- Signal/communicate and spot equipment and trucks.
- Assist operators with equipment inspections.
- Must comply with all company, customer, and industry policies and procedures including all PPE requirements, safety policies, and safe work practices. No exceptions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, have a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Must be drug-free and pass pre-employment, random, and job location spot tests.
- Have a valid driver license and be insurable in company vehicle a plus.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours meeting a demanding schedule.
- Oil and gas industry/drilling rig experience preferred.
- Safeland or equivalent training preferred. Additional oil and gas industry training a plus, ie. Fall Protection, OSHA, Equipment Operator cards, H2S awareness, First Aid/CPR and other related certifications/education and or training.
About Warren Drilling:
- Good hourly pay and overtime.
- Expense allowance.
- Health insurance.
Warren Drilling provides services to the oil and gas industry since 1944. We specialize in trucking and rig moving.