Infoworks is scaling! We are hiring a Sr. Director of Partner Business Development. You will be the lifeline to our Strategic Alliances organization. You will be responsible for operationalizing go-to-market partnerships with industry-leading partners. Candidates are expected to have in-depth knowledge of the Big Data, Data Engineering & DataOps markets and a demonstrated track-record of driving revenue with large industry partners.
What You'll Do
- Define and drive revenue generating go-to-market programs with strategic partners, including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Snowflake and select Business Intelligence & Technology Partners.
- Collaborate with Infoworks and Partner Marketing organizations to develop solution-specific sales and marketing collateral in support of partner field enablement activities & go-to-market.
- Establish and manage executive and field-level interlocks between Infoworks and Partner Sales and Management teams.
- Own and manage joint Infoworks-Partner sales pipelines, coordinating with respective Sales teams to identify, track and close sales opportunities.
- Structure and negotiate legal contracts and agreements.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business, sales and executive leaders.
What We Are Looking For
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience in Strategic Alliances, Business Development and/or Sales roles in the Big Data, Cloud Services or Enterprise Software markets. Prior startup experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) required. Master's Degree preferred
- Deep understanding of Hadoop & Cloud Computing infrastructure, including Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Snowflake, Cloudera, MAPR, Tableau, Looker and Databricks.
- Direct experience with go-to-market program development and delivery, project management and business development with a focus on sales and results. Direct experience with Microsoft Azure co-sell and partner programs is a plus.
- Demonstrated capability to manage complex, multidimensional relationships at the executive and working-levels – including ability to establish executive collaboration, credibility and confidence.
- Ability to work in a high-energy, interrupt-driven environment – effectively multi-tasking across multiple partners, projects and strategic/tactical priorities.
- First-hand experience structuring and negotiating complicated legal contracts and agreements.
- Strong business acumen, including Sales DNA and an advanced understanding of the Partner's business.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts in business terms, articulating economic considerations and value.
- Ability to effectively lead and influence cross-functional/cross-organizational teams.
- Familiarity with Retail, Travel, Financial Services, Healthcare and Oil & Gas industries a plus.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally, as required (~25%).
We have an amazing culture of brilliant minds and extraordinary execution. This is the right place at the right time to join a game-changing Big Data agile solution that is needed by practically every business.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
Employee stock option plan
Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
Company paid lunch daily
California Ave, Palo Alto location with easy access to public transportation
Infoworks agile data engineering software automates and accelerates modern data analytics projects. Using a code-free environment, Infoworks allows organizations to quickly create and manage data workflow processes from source to consumption. Customers deploy projects to production within days, dramatically increasing analytics agility and time to value. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, we are funded by NEA, Centerview Capital Technology, Nexus Venture Partners, and Knoll Ventures.