Ensure compliance of Supplier provided/services to the requirements of the contract.
- Review Requests for Quotations, Technical Bid Evaluations and Purchase Requisitions/Subcontracts to ensure project specific requirements are identified
- Ensure completeness and correctness of vendor/supplier deliverables such as Quality Plan, ITPs, weld procedures, heat treatment, and painting procedures against project specific requirements
- Assist Manager Assurance for vendor/supplier readiness reviews, KOM, PIMs, review/assessment of vendor/supplier inspectors performance
- Liaise with Engineering groups, PMT, Purchasing, Inspection and customer to ensure customer spec requirements are integrated into the Engineering and Vendor data documents of supplied products
- Administer the vendor inspection process through the assigned coordinator
- Supervise and assist vendor inspection coordinators and vendor inspectors on inspection requirements
- Review and provide recommendations on vendor/supplier concessions, technical queries and coordinate with package managers and package engineers on Quality related queries.
- Review Field Inspection Reports (FIRs) and coordinate with the Package Team and customer, technical queries and coordinate with package managers and package engineers on Quality related queries
- Administrate the overall project specific audit schedule and Non Conformance/Corrective Action register status reporting
- Conduct internal project audits, vendor/supplier assessment and surveillance audits in accordance with the approved project audit schedule
- Prepare weekly/monthly Quality reports to customer/internal management for his/her area of responsibility
- Provide Project KPI and Project QI information for Area monthly reports
- Engineering degree in Mechanical/Civil
- 8 years QA Engineering or related experience in Metallurgy, Welding Inspection
- Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor Qualifications
- Quality Audit & review of Project Requisition and Project Q/A Documents (ITP)
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutionsfrom the wellhead to the storage tankto transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.