- Competitive salary package
Work Flexibility, Stability and Career Growth Opportunities
Trusted Partner of Large Enterprises
Our Client is a global and leading Technology Solutions & Services Provider, and a trusted and successful partner of large enterprises in Australia and across the world. Their consulting, engineering and delivery expertise is second to none. They value the diversity of their workforce, are committed to find the right goal for their people, empower them to explore and try ideas. They provide work flexibility, job stability and career growth opportunities in Australia and beyond.
As the Solution Architect, you will be engaging with key stakeholders, and you will be providing the architectural leadership for the end-to-end solutions underpinning the delivery of SAP/S4HANA transformation programs for key customer accounts in Western Australia.
- Partner and work collaboratively with stakeholders and provide architectural leadership to SAP solutions to deliver thoughtful IT solutions to meet customer's business needs.
- Lead S/4HANA implementation/conversion project
- Lead architecture design of to be system landscape in an SAP transformation journey
- Set and influence SAP strategic direction. Translate business needs into solution requirements
- Help customers build S/4HANA adoption roadmap
- Consult with the SAP Application Practice and collaboratively partner with delivery teams to modify the solution in order to accommodate a specific project need
- Analyse the technology industry, market trends, and impact of SaaS/Cloud and determine the potential impact on the enterprise
- Lead solution design for S/4HANA implementation or conversion pursuits across various customers as part of RFI/RFP response or pro-active proposals
- Manage and grow team members; be able to mentor and coach associates
- You have been in a Solution Architect role in 3+ full lifecycle SAP S/4HANA implementations or Conversion at Fortune 500 companies
- You must have expertise on different SAP S/4HANA conversion methodologies such as Greenfield, Brownfield and Bluefield
- At least 12 years of experience in areas such as application design and development, application integration, middleware etc with SAP-based solutions
- Ability to translate business needs into solution requirements
- Proven ability to develop detailed solution designs
- Deep understanding of SAP architectural constructs and patterns, protocols
- Experienced in development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Shows strong functional design and architecture capabilities in cross-functional SAP modules
- Proven Domain experience in Oil, Gas, Metals or Mining industry in the context of SAP transformation programs
- Ability to mentor and coach associates
- Full rights to work in Australia
HRG provides high-value Executive Search, Talent Acquisition, Project Resourcing, and Advisory services to our client and candidate base across the APAC Region. As a specialist firm exclusively dedicated to Telecommunications (4G & 5G Technologies) and Information Technology, we support a select group of clients and are committed to being their partner in the competitive pursuit of talent.