Service and Commissioning Engineer
£55,000 - £65,000
The Service Engineer will be responsible for performing a variety of engineering and
sales activities to support the clients Aftermarket & Service Department.
Role & Responsibilities:
The service engineer will be responsible for undertaking on-site commissioning & maintenance activities, trouble shooting, training and site supervision developing excellent end user relationships exceeding our customers' expectations at all times.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Working on fired equipment within the oil, gas and petrochemical industries both in the UK and worldwide which will involve extensive travel
- Prepare site visit reports and maintain timesheets for submission to clients
- Starting up new and refurbished combustion systems on-site
- Supervise on site turnaround / outages contracts
Competencies - Essential
- Strong overall multi-skilled engineering working knowledge of both PLC, electrical and mechanical systems
- Prepared to travel and be away from home potential more than 200 days per year
- Capable to promote the company's image and products
- Be self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- Good computer and communication skills
- Ability to read and understand P & IDs, electrical schematics & fabrication drawings
- Previous combustion experience working within the oil, gas or related petrochemical industries would be advantageous.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year