Process Engineer with experience within oil and gas?
- Contribute to a good process team, assist the process lead to achieve the project goals to meet the client needs, within the project cost and timeline.
- The tasks typically include the following: Develop, produce or assist others process engineer in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument DataSheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
- Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
- Could be the representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, HAZOP, client and vendor Meetings).
- Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.
- Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to
support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
FORMAL COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Recognize problems and discrepancies in work process and requests help when needed.
- Participation in Client meeting, such as HAZOP, LOPA.
- Bachelor or Master level in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- 2-5 years in experience preferably in oil and gas.
- Experience/knowledge in one of the following technologies; MEG, TEG, WI, Separation, PW, utilities, is an advantage.
- Can use simulation tools such as: HYSYS or PRO II, is an advantage.
- Proactive and innovative
- Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively both within a team environment.
- Some knowledge of project procedures and systems
HAZOP, Process Engineer
Olje / Gass Off- / Onshore / Maritim
Kjemi / Biologi