Overall Purpose of the Job:
The overall purpose of this role is to manage and implement Expro's programme of marketing related activity (internal and external), including responsibility for specific region areas, product lines and group projects and/or initiatives.
The job holder will work closely with the Group Marketing & Communications Manager, as well as the Executive Management Team (EMT), group functions, regions and product lines.
- Manage the Expro brand - ensuring the company's profile is used correctly and consistently across all materials.
- Maintain updated brand guidelines - inc general brand, equipment and localized content
- Marketing collateral - including brochures, flyers, sales tools
- Website and portal (intranet)
- Presentation material - inc corporate presentation deck
- Product Line and Region marketing - responsibility for agreed PL and Regions, developing and executing marketing strategies and plans in conjunction with the broader MarComms team.
- Advertising campaigns - deliver advertising campaigns/messaging as required, with strong emphasis on ROI.
- Events - work closely with MarComms team to support key trade show events, including marketing, advertising and supporting PR. Some support may be required to organise smaller PL events directly.
- Website - manage basic CMS updates, while also working closely with web company to deliver more detailed website needs.
- Expro Excellence case study programme - lead the company's case study programme
- Internal promotion and webex training
- Call for content with PL and Region teams
- Draft and approve with relevant focal points
- Publish online and promote through social channels
- Work closely with communications and PR company to maximise profile on social media/events
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) report - responsibility for company CSR report.
- Internal promotion and call for content
- Collate and generate content
- Work with designer to create report outline/design
- Complete, deliver and promote internally
- Work closely with communications coordinator to promote internally and externally.
- Quarterly webcast - support content and delivery of quarterly webcast. Works closely with communications coordinator and MarComms Manager to deliver full breadth of information.
- Social media - support ongoing content towards company's social media planner.
Job knowledge and qualifications:
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Strong, demonstrable experience in marketing-based role.
- Experience of managing and delivering strategic marketing/advertising plans.
- Experience of working across a broad range of departments, preferably at senior level.
- Sound knowledge and experience of utilising a range of marketing and advertising channels.
- Knowledge of energy sector or technology industry is a strong advantage.
- Degree in marketing related discipline an advantage but not necessary.