We are currently seeking a Senior Engineer- Maintenance with an Oil & Gas background for a 4 month contract position based in Perth, WA. You will carry out maintenance engineering to support brownfield projects for our client on a 9 days/fortnightly roaster.
- Review existing maintenance strategy, update/develop maintenance strategy as applicable for the project equipment
- Create/change/delete master data requests including PRT's/task lists/functional locations/strategies/packages etc. in SAP
- Identify the commissioning and operational spare parts and cataloguing materials.
- Support strategy optimization
- Work collaboratively with teams and key stakeholders
- Drive adherence to business systems and processes
- Must have detailed understanding of Mechanical/ Electrical / Instrument Plant Maintenance in Oil & Gas/heavy industrial environment;
- Experience in the development of Asset Hierarchy, maintenance plans, items & task lists;
- Oil & Gas experience preferable;
- Must have a strong maintenance or engineering background with asset management focus;
- Results driven, with the ability to interpret drawings & transpose into maintenance build whilst analyzing legacy data;
- Review & confirm data conformance to master data standards;
- Engineering with 8+ years’ experience in maintenance build roles;
- Sound understanding of integration with other SAP modules including finance, procurement & Inventory Management
- Must have a strong awareness of reliability principles including maintenance strategy development & optimization
If you possess relevant experience and are available for a new opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking APPLY.
LNG Recruitment Group is a specialist recruitment provider renowned for recruiting quality project teams on major projects within the Energy, Resources and Infrastructure sectors.