At theend of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals andResources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together,we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services inthe energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazingpeople in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle,from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for ourcustomers.
Ourexciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references toour heritage companies in your application process.
Click hereto see how we celebrate our community impact and our people who make itpossible!
This position is within the Global Business Information Security teamand will be responsible for leading the information security projects, workingwith IT and business leaders, and requires proven technical security expertise,strong interpersonal and business skills, ability to work under minimalsupervision, goal-oriented and highly organized personality.Responsibilities
- Define, promote and advocate business risk driven technical security requirements and recommendations.
- Oversee implementation and maintenance of preventive, detective and corrective measures across the enterprise to protect business information
- Coordinate technical cyber security assessments of business ventures, partnerships, contractors and vendors.
- Ensure adequate security controls are implemented to protect business information in databases, data warehouses and storage systems.
- Team up with Worley teams and vendors to define cloud, infrastructure and endpoint security requirements, validate implemented changes and provide corrective measures to ensure protection of on-premise and cloud environments.
- Develop metrics to track operational workflows: measure effectiveness of security processes, identify problem areas and provide actionable insight to management.
- Develop control documentation based on security frameworks and tailored to business requirements and best practices: technical security documentation to include low level design, security baselines, process maps, operating procedures and guidelines.
What youwill bring
Technicaland Industry Experience:
- Experienced, min 5 years in Information or Cyber Security roles
- Experience in assessing the technical security posture of on-premise and cloud IT environments, third-party providers of infrastructure and data management, HRM, CRM and workload automation solutions.
- Proven experience in defining policies, rules and configurations for cyber security solutions.
- Proven hands-on technical security experience with Web Proxies, NGFW, Email Security Gateways, SIEM, Identity Protection and Data Encryption solutions.
- Hands-on experience with cloud services such as Salesforce, Office 365, GitHub, AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- Understanding of ISO 27001:2013, CSA Cloud Controls Matrix requirements.
- Active certifications and credentials in information systems or cyber security operations and management. These are desired, will be an added advantage, but are not essential.
Worley will offer you a competitive compensationand benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic workingenvironment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects within Canadaand on a global scale.
When you join Worley, youll join an equalopportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverseworkplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourageapplications from a diverse population of people that reflect the range ofcountries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. Ourpeople are at the heart of our processes we value everyones personalwellbeing and contributions.
Only those candidates with appropriatequalifications and experience will be contacted directly.
Pleasenote: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for thisvacancy.