Date Posted: June 19, 2018
We are seeking a Senior Engineer- Maintenance with an OIL & Gas background for a 2 - 3 month contract , position based in Perth, WA. You will carry out maintenance engineering to support brownfield projects for our client on a 9 days/fortnightly roster.
- Review existing maintenance strategy, update/develop maintenance strategy as applicable for the project equipment
- Create/change/delete master data requests including PRT's/task lists/functional locations/strategies/packages etc. in SAP
- Identify the commissioning and operational spare parts and cataloguing materials.
- Support strategy optimization
- Work collaboratively with teams and key stakeholders
- Drive adherence to business systems and processes
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following experience:
- Detailed understanding of Mechanical/ Electrical / Instrument Plant Maintenance in Oil & Gas/heavy industrial environment;
- Experience in the development of Asset Hierarchy, maintenance plans, items & task lists;
- OIL & Gas experience
- Must have a strong maintenance or engineering background with asset management focus;
- Results driven, with the ability to interpret drawings & transpose into maintenance build whilst analyzing legacy data;
- Review & confirm data conformance to master data standards;
- Engineering with 7+ years’ experience in maintenance Build roles
- Sound understanding of integration with other SAP modules including finance, procurement & Inventory Management
- Must have a strong awareness of reliability principles including maintenance strategy development & optimization
- Must have SAP Master Data Experience
Please note only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
Competentia is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Competentia, participates in E-Verify as required by law.