Senior Contracts Administrator - SALES AND VENDOR CONTRACTS
Headquartered in Arvada, Colorado, Sundyne is a leading manufacturer of highly reliable and efficient centrifugal pumps and compressors for use in the oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, power generation and water processing industries. The Sundyne product portfolio features innovative high-speed integrally geared, multistage and sealless technologies that meet API and ISO standards. With a global channel consisting of more than 300 sales and service locations, and a manufacturing network that employs over 1,000 people across 5 facilities, Sundyne provides high quality engineered fluid handling solutions to customers around the world. For additional information, visit www.sundyne.com.
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts of varying degrees of scope and complexity.
This positions requires a thorough understanding of core bid processes, contract reviews and revisions, contract negotiation and risk assessment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews contracts to ensure compliance with Sundyne’s standard Terms and Conditions. * Prepares and submits contract documents for sales and vendors. This is not a procurement role
- Maintains an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments and clarifications.
- Supports the quote process and going projects as they relate to contractual documents.
- Provides comprehensive contract reviews to ensure timely acceptance of orders.
- Provides contract summaries as required.
- Assists with contract negotiations as needed
- Reviews Channel Partner agreements and completes channel partner due diligence for Sundyne Arvada
- Collaborates with sales leadership on customer contracts and channel partner contracts. * Processes and manages non-disclosure agreements.
- Assists with other contracts as required.
- Facilitates meetings with appropriate levels of leadership to discuss obstacles that arise during contract review/negotiations for immediate resolution.
- Identifies risks and presents risk analysis to leadership as needed
- Works with minimal guidance on projects with short and long term focus.
Skills & Abilities
- Communicates effectively both in oral and written format.
- Able to engage with all levels of management independently or with others.
- Ability to make business presentations at all levels of management and to various sizes of audiences.
- Knowledge and experience in contract management and negotiations, including INCOTERMS indemnities, revenue recognition, pricing, exposure and risk, as well as contract law concept.
- Ability to make sound decisions in situations that are ambiguous or time sensitive.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Project management and process improvement experience a plus. * Experience with channel partner management a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required
- 8+ years experience managing contracts
- Experience in oil/gas and/or petrochemical industry desired, manufacturing a plus
- Ability to lift 15 pounds.
- Indoor environment. Sitting, standing, and walking are common.
- Reading, listening, and talking are common.
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible