Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Translate business requirement into business / functional test case & test scenario
- Work with business user in accessing Urs and initiate to support and enhance the applications
- Maintain relationship with business user community to understand business requirements and priorities
- Act as interface between the project team and business user community
- Conduct workshops to elaborate requirements
- Develop functional specifications taking input from Solution Designer
- Develop high level estimates for UR efforts
- Prepare traceability matrix mapping test case specification to function specification
- Clarify functional questions raised by development team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelors (Must), Masters Preferred.
Business Analysis Experience of minimum 3 years to 7 years
Banking Projects Background Required, Preferred areas of experience in Corporate Banking, KYC, Onboarding, Trade Finance, Payments etc.
Alternately experience with Oil and Gas Industry doing business analysis on Upstream, Downstream or Trading.
Must have documented business requirements in live projects. Should have client facing experience.
Some technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies. Able to demonstrate hands on technology coding experience prior to project management in career.
Experience in projects on BPM, Robotics, workflow-based digitization projects.
Demonstrated experience in one of the following focused industries (banking, insurance, healthcare)
Understanding of agile / scrum (preferred with scrum master certifications)
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- At least intermediate level of English communication
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.