EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
The primary purpose of the Distribution Representative is to be responsible for various day-to-day Distribution and Scheduling tasks associated with rail cars, trucks, barges, and pipeline movements to ensure timely product receipt and delivery to customers.
- Schedule the domestic transportation for Crude Oil and other relevant natural gas liquids by pipeline, truck, rail, in/out of equity storage and plants, as well as volumes received or delivered from 3rd party plants and pipelines.
Work as a liaison between Operations and the EnLink Marketing personnel to plan and coordinate schedules
Strong knowledge of Crude Oil quality control methods and associated blending of various grades to meet commercial goals
Maintain communication and exchange accurate information/data customers/shippers to track, balance, account and report volumes and movements
The role will include working closely with company personal, including plant operators, loaders, quality testers, marketers, and other schedulers. In addition, the Crude Scheduler will interact with third-party contacts to facilitate efficient product movement.
- Candidate will endeavor to gain knowledge of marketing deals and commodity movements to facilitate accuracy of processing commodity movements in the various corporate systems.
- Communicate with operations daily for plant status and any updates or operational issues that would affect scheduling activities.
Provide month end information to customers and producers.
Capitalize on any opportunities to increase cash flow/revenue by constant contact with Marketer and “creative” scheduling.
Develop good working relationships with customers by providing open lines of communication.
Responsible for ensuring that documentation is received, coded, booked and forwarded to accounting when necessary.
Graduate of Four-year college program with business background, highly preferred
3-5 years related experience must be in the logistics and/or operational aspects of the Crude supply and experience in commercial/economic evaluation would be a plus
- Familiar with a variety of operational/field concepts, practices, and procedures preferred
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships within the industry
Performs a variety of tasks. Will collaborate with other team members and throughout the organization. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Experience with industry software systems – Open Link Right Angle required