Buchanan Technologies is currently seeking an SAP FICO Consultant for an immediate Contract opportunity in Dallas, TX! The person in this role will be responsible for providing Systems and Configurations analysis support for Production Support, Enhancements, Projects and Mergers & Acquisitions for business systems.
Responsible for providing Systems and Configurations analysis support for Production Support, Enhancements, Projects and Mergers & Acquisitions for business systems according to specifications and schedules while meeting quality requirements, maintaining in-depth understanding of all business processes and requirements, resolving day-to-day system issues related to performance, efficiency, and availability of production systems within area of responsibility. Collaborates and closely work with/Key Customers include relevant Business/IT stakeholder.
Provide support to Finance and Accounting team on issues in the SAP ECC system and other non-SAP Financial systems. Work with development team to develop and Support RICEFWU (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows and User experience) in the SAP and non-SAP systems
- Work with the business to support and design new business processes (Business Operations Center) that impact finance and then configure the SAP ECC system to meet the process requirements
- Support implementation of new projects, Mergers & Acquisitions, upgrades, Roll-Out and Implementations
- 12+ years of SAP FI and CO experience with understanding of the integration points with other SAP modules
- Good Communication skills and Leadership skills to collaborate with Business and IT stakeholders to build trusted partnerships across teams.
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries (Oil & Gas Preferable)
- Participating in system implementation planning and execution (including user training sessions and associated documentation).
- Communicating task status/issues to IS management and project leaders.
- Ensuring that project success criteria are met.
Bachelor’s degree Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field, Nice to have
- FI – Core (GL/New GL/AR/AP)
- CO – Core (Cost Center, Internal Order)
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
- NAKISA - Lease Management expertise
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Profit Center and Segment Accounting
- COPA - Profitability Analysis
- Project Systems Cost Controlling
- Investment Management
- Reporting Tools (Writer, Painter, Query)
- Integration points with other functional areas
- Enhancement and user-exits in areas of functional expertise
Buchanan Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Buchanan Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.