Looking to hire a Sales Representatives for an Oil & Gas Trading Company in Dubai. We are looking at someone who has strong hands-on experience in sales and business development of petroleum products. Strong experience of selling a high volume of petroleum products with attractive margins with a solid performance track record.
- Develop the planning and strategy
- Identify and secure business from new and existing clients/customers.
- Build relationships with oil majors and traders.
- Maintain and develop key customers in the bunkering market and with brokers.
- Monitor the developments and coordinate processes and manage the entire sales cycle independently with minimum supervision.
- Negotiate sale prices and terms with counterparties and closing the sales deals.
- Well aware of local market, laws, rules regulations, price movements and UAE ports.
- Work closely with operations, planning, shipping and other traders.
- Negotiate with parties, acquire approval and prepare coordinate contracts and close the deal.
- Coordinate, execute, maintain and or improve department administrative activities and systems.
- Good English communication skills (oral and writing).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be focus role in sales in the petroleum industry. Able to identify and secure business from new and existing customers/markets and ensuring customers satisfaction. Initiate and maintain relationships with potential customers, monitor the developments and coordinate processes.
- Strong relating and networking skills
- Delivering Results and meet both customer and Kayson expectations
- Researching the market and adapting to volatile conditions
- Ability to understand oil economics across the barrel and act on market movements opportunities.
- Strong experience in the physical oil markets, either as a trader or analyst, with a strong understanding of market fundamentals and the oil/shipping market value chain.
- Understanding of financial markets, and their impact on the oil industry.
- Minimum of three years of trading experience on petroleum products.
- Time management skills for managing multiple tasks simultaneously while completing work within allocated timeframes.
- Positive "can-do" attitude and team player
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Arabic, Urdu and or Hindi communication skills is preferable.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission