BOSS Solutions has an immediate opening for a Sales Manager for its SaaS software offering BOSS811. BOSS Solutions is an award winning technology company providing BOSS811 a cloud based innovative one call ticket management solution for Utilities, Telecom and Fiber companies, and Oil and Gas pipeline companies, to prevent damage to their underground assets. We have won several awards in recognition of the value provided and the quality of our support.
Learn more about us at boss811.com.
We are looking for a self-managed person who will help us take the company to the next level and be able to promote our offerings and bring in significant sales growth. This person will need to evaluate the market and identify new prospects and opportunities across the US and Canada.
Our ideal candidate must have good connections in the Utility, Oil & Gas and Telecom industry and ways to contact decision makers dealing with Damage prevention/Safety & operations.. This is a Selling Sales Manager position where selling will be required along with leading and growing a sales team. We are seeking a Sales Manager who can tap into the market and open more doors and contribute to our growth. With great opportunities and uncapped commission the sky's the limit for the right person.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for generating, identifying new growth opportunities, revenue opportunities from outbound calling, trade shows, networking. The person will be responsible also for taking the opportunity through the sales cycle and closing the deal. This position will grow into a leadership role for the right candidate mentoring a sales team and overall revenue growth.
High volume prospecting and outbound efforts to generate opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
Identify, qualify and close new account business opportunities
∙ Engage the prospect through the sales cycle working with the pre-sales team to ensure the transaction closes.
· Participate in industry shows, events to generate more opportunities
- Help build the sales team and grow into leadership role managing the team
· Meet and exceed sales quota and other KPIs as established by leadership.
· Remain proficient and knowledgeable on the company's products and services.
· Developing a solid and trusting relationship between clients and company.
Skills and Expertise:
· Proven track record of success in established sales teams & sales/marketing strategies required.
· Experience selling in Utility/ Pipeline/Gas/ Telecom segments required
· Expertise with sales tools including CRM and Lead Gen required.
··Hunter mindset and proven success in self-generating leads.
· Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through.
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and self-directed.
· Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and team player.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
College degree preferred.
Minimum three years sales experience with demonstrated success.
Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
BOSS offers competitive salary, commission/bonus and benefits including vacation, health insurance, and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Remote working. Temporary situation due to Covid-19
Work Location: Remote