Sales Capture Senior Manager / Manager (Resources)
Senior Manager or Manager (depending on level of experience)
Salary: £75k to £120k depending on level of experience, plus excellent benefits package including Sales Achievement Bonus and Car Allowance
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The Resources Sales Team leads the sale of all large and complex opportunities at Accenture in the Resources Operating Group in the UK and Ireland. It is a dynamic team made up of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture across Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. We work with most of the major clients in the Energy, Utility and Chemical and Natural Resources sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of sales at Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition.
- Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close (depending on level of experience)
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
- Participate as Capture Lead on SAP OM from the Sales Blueprint and Credit Allocation (depending on level of experience).
- May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members (depending on level of experience)
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives (depending on level of experience)
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility (depending on level of experience)
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters (depending on level of experience)
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability (depending on level of experience).
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
What skills & experience are we looking for?
You should have demonstrable experience of the following:
Experience in Oil / Gas / Utilities / Energy Industry
Originating sales and relationships with C suite clients, both at established and emerging clients
Working with Client Account Leads and Industry Leads to understand the latest in Accenture offerings and from that develop compelling value propositions to take the client
Developing early credibility both internally at Accenture and with our clients – become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients, in turn influencing the client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
Coordinating internal approvals, (including initial qualification) and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations,
Facilitating the negotiations and closing activities. Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members (depending on level of experience)
What’s in it for you?
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31st August 2019.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.