Resource Management Solutions has an opening for a sales/business development professional with experience in the construction, engineering, petrochemical, and/or environmental services industries to join our team out of our Long Beach, CA office. The ideal candidate is a team-player who is professional, diligent, and has established relationships within the aforementioned industries. This position will be responsible for partnering with executive leadership in the development and execution of sales plans for staffing services, including new client acquisition, and expanding upon existing client relationships and agreements.
Position Location: Long Beach, CA
- Establish and build relationships with key client personnel in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Map client accounts and build account success plans.
- Secure new business opportunities and build a sales pipeline for assigned client accounts
- Create and deliver sales presentations.
- Negotiate bill rates with client managers.
- Effectively manage and prioritize a high volume of requisitions, interviews, and feedback.
- Clearly communicate client requirements to the recruiting team.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders.
- Business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
- Ability to complete the entire sales process on the phone if needed
- Minimum of one year of business to business sales experience within engineering, construction, oil & gas, or environmental fields.
- Prior experience in staffing & recruiting would be a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, client-focused environment.
- Proven success in identifying, maintaining, and closing new staffing opportunities.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding business account development quotas.
- Proven ability to manage executive-and-manager-level client relationships, engage in proposal development, present solution alternatives, and manage client expectations.
- Proven ability to network and navigate through complex organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent active listening skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field is preferred.
Competitive compensation offered commensurate with experience.