He verifies and provides for the correct application by the Office organization of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) plan and procedures, promoting any required corrective actions.
He has the following responsibilities:
- to prepare the Quality Test Requirements to be specified together with purchasing specifications
- finalization of the QCP and ITPLs, issue to Customer, insertion of inspection points, etc.
- to prepare the Office Quality Plan and ensure its adequacy and application at Office, arranging any reviews, if required;
- to supervise the proper preparation of the test and inspection reports and books, ensuring the compliance with the provided quality criteria, in order to enable a regular handing-over of the plant to the Employer.
- ensuring equipment certification is in line with Customer requirements including type tests
- coordination with vendors and issuance and follow up of inspection points and visits with Customer and reports
- to review the Subcontractors’ site Quality System, Quality Organization and procedures
- coordination with engineering and expediting for participation to FAT
- coordination with engineering and construction functions for management of the site quality records and liaison with site QC engineer
- coordination with Site for management of Site related NCRs
- collection of the End of Manufacturing Reports and red corrections / site quality certificates and final documents
- supporting Lead Project Controller for collection and justification of the Cost Of Poor Quality
- leading/coordinating any quality audit and supporting team for implementation of ISO9001 requirements
- to identify any organizational or procedural defect, analysing critical points, arranging any corrective action, and informing the Head Office Quality Manager accordingly;
- maintain an up to date knowledge of the company products, policies, and procedures.
- to plan and perform periodical Audit on Subcontractors activities
- to prepare his own section of Monthly report.
- Good knowledge of English language
- At least 7 years of experience in the same role
- Working knowledge of desktop computer, office software, and e-mail is required
- Ability to editing and updating quality procedures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and ability to manage project timelines
Duration: 18 months extendable