Manages, directs and supports others engaged in the full range of supply chain activities linked to Pre-and Post award, while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant reporting requirements
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Personal safety and working within the provisions and guidelines of the overall Company HSE policies and procedures.
- Develop the HSE culture within the supply chain team to ensure no damage or harm to people.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all supply chain activities for the area they are responsible for.
- Provides guidance, direction and support to the reporting personnel in delivery of their specific responsibilities.
- Establishes priorities, assigns workloads and reviews the more difficult and complex aspects of the award and expediting supply chain workload of the assigned project.
- Ensures all supply chain activities are carried out in accordance with the Wood core values, the Wood Code of Ethics and relevant Wood processes and procedures.
- Ensures that supply chain personnel have a clear understanding of supply chain policies and procedures and are fully supported in their role.
- Reviewing, writing, and assisting with development of processes and procedures, and communication to relevant personnel.
- Ensure that all statutory and legal requirements and procedures are complied with and all actions are auditable.
- Development of award supply chain strategies for projects and the wider business to ensure best commercial and technical solution for Wood and Clients.
- Managing expediting processes to ensure delivery of project related documents and materials in accordance with contractual obligations
- Build and manage relationships with all supply chain customers both internal and external.
- Ensures supply chain reports are produced in line with internal and external requirements.
- Monitoring of supplier and subcontractor performance management, and ensure corrective actions are taken where required.
- Generally working with full decision-making authority for the supply chain activities they are responsible for.
- Manages supply chain personnel related to Procurement and Expediting roles.
- Demonstrate commitment to Wood and client Core Values.
- Demonstrate commitment to Wood Supply Chain Process and Procedures.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written, oral and presentation.
- Ability to work as part of a team and directly supervise and direct others.
- Ability to prioritise key tasks and solve problems for the team.
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in similar roles
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. <web address removed>
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.