At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with JacobsEnergy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professionalproject and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. Wehave almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the worldcovering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining andenhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for youto join us.
The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may seereferences to our heritage companies in your application process.
Click hereto see how we celebrate our community impact and our people who make itpossible!
Worley is currentlylooking for a Project Quality Engineer who will be responsible for assuringquality on product and implements quality practices proactively to avoidproject engineering anomalies. The ideal candidate will implement effectiveservice and product verification and inspection programs for the services andproducts procured by Project consistent with critical assessments andcontractual and regulatory obligations.Responsibilities:
- Work with field inspection personnel (and where applicable their employers) and suppliers to ensure that field inspection and test activities are undertaken in conformance with applicable Worley processes.
- Developing and implementing quality management processes and systems
- Providing technical support to project, design and field construction inspection personnel on capital or maintenance projects;
- Responsible for ensuring that the inspection personnel possess prerequisite technical competencies for the scope of supply they are assigned to verify and are suitably trained to access and apply the applicable aspects of EMS.
- Make sure that Construction Work Packs are reviewed for adequacy.
- Helps drive product quality into products through concept, design, and development and transfers to service operations and subsequent release to final customer.
- Works with the project team to ensure that customer requirements can be validated and design requirements can be verified.
- Assists with the project management plans at the start of projects to define the application of quality within the project.
- Acts as the customer interface, managing quality escalations and performing quality audits.
- Reviews contracts, extracts and flows down customer quality requirements to projects and product documentation.
- Active involvement in design development and design reviews with project engineering, driving quality into the design and processes.
- Mentors members quality assurance (engineering), documents control and quality control (inspection) team.
- Provides support and leadership in proactive quality programs including waste reduction projects, incident prevention, risk management and service improvement through the use of predictive analysis and other risk management tools.
What youwill bring
Required Technical and Industry Experience:
Education Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:Required:
- High School Diploma or Technical Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Quality role in the Oil & Gas, Construction or Chemical Industry;
- Knowledge of design, inspection and construction in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Understanding of Quality Assurance and Quality Control aspects;
- Lead Quality Auditor Certification preferred;
- Working knowledge of pipe and structural fabrication and welding preferred;
- Familiar with ultrasonic testing, radiography and other NDE methods, preferred;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, required;
- Strong written and presentation skills, required;
- Strong decision-making skills, required;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal direction, required;
- Innovative, self-motivated, and able to work and contribute in a team environment;
- High School Diploma or Technical Degree
- Welding Inspector Certification
- Certified Level II MT, PT, RT
- Lead Quality Auditor certification
Worleywill offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus afriendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity todevelop your career prospects within the United States and on a global scale.
When you join Worley,youll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherentbenefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. Weencourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflect therange of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. Our people are at the heart of our processes we value everyones personal wellbeing and contributions.
All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, genderidentity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin,disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications andexperience will be contacted directly.
Pleasenote: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for thisvacancy.