Fantastic opportunity for a BA/Project Manager/Business Partner to join a large, multi-national organisation in a permanent opportunity, in a role that offers a mix of project and BAU work.
Ideally, you will have a background as a BA across a variety of industries, such as construction, oil, gas, while any experience in facilities management or physical asset management would be a real advantage.
You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to engage and influence stakeholders across a dynamic organisation. Whilst the majority of the work will be IT led, this is not an overly technical role, so a background in a mix of business and IT projects would be well regarded.
For this role you will offer:
You will bring to the role:
- Formal tertiary qualifications in Business/Information Technology related discipline
- Customer focus with a passion for providing service excellence, providing a relevant solution that exceeds our customer expectations.
- The ability to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
- A willingness to assume a hands-on role covering diverse range of roles, such as BA/PM/Change, depending on the stage of the project.
- Strong Background with Project Management and Business Analysis
- Good customer relationship management, account management and vendor management
- Experience working on a variety of ERP systems is preferred.
- Variety of industry background ideally, oil, gas and mining space.
To be considered for this permanent role please send your CV to Marilyn Lennon in WORD format.
Balance Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of the community to apply for this role.