- Review and improve work processes/guidelines for projects, use SharePoint for development of correspondence database, and analyze contact documentation for every project.
- Involved in Department and Site Audit.
- Performed gap analysis. To compare what is required by contract to what currently being done and reported inferences to sales team.
- Facilitate contract negotiations, devise project communication guidelines, and formulate guidelines for vendor documentation
- Report and resolve documentation issues, and prepare deliverables' weekly status reports.
The Company is a global organization with 50 years of proven experience in the industry, with an excellent track record in providing competitive floating solutions for the offshore oil and gas industry. As one of the leaders in our fields, we pride ourselves on our ability to respond to the changing market needs and the expectations of our valued clients across the globe. Our financial strength reinforces and sustains our position in the oil and gas sector as a leading provider of the energy rel
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum 15 to 20 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry, with at least 9 years involved in Deep-water EPCIC projects.
Minimum a Bachelor Degree qualification.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.