This position is within the Production Technology Discipline Team of the UK Upstream Operated Development Engineering organisation.
The successful candidate will be working as a Production Technologist on the assigned Clusters operated by the UK.
The Production Technologist is expected to support the Principal Production Technologist, Senior Production Technologists and Production Technology Discipline Lead, sharing and leveraging knowledge from within the asset, UPO and external/ globally to add value to the UK fields, providing support for other Production Technologists, progress PT discipline improvement plans & opportunities and contribute to the maintenance and advancement of the PT Discipline.
Within assigned field(s), accountabilities include:
• Responsible for alignment with PT DEP Compliance on assigned fields.
• Responsible for the implementation of the HSE Critical Activities Document.
• Delivery of quality Production Technology work on the assigned field.
• Focus on efficient, lean delivery, especially on pre-DG3 projects.
• Delivery of quality and compliant operational well integrity work on assigned field.
• Delivery of quality PT work/support for drilling, workover and engineering project operations in assigned field.
• Within the Development Team, Production Technologists report via the Production Technology line (Functional) to the PT Discipline Lead.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• A university degree in Sciences, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent, with relevant Production Technology experience, emerging leadership capability and demonstrated commitment to HSSE.
• Candidate must demonstrate technical and leadership competencies in line with 10+ years experience.
• Given the need to deliver well designs and production into pre-existing and new production facilities, the incumbent must have the ability to analyse data, assess risks and understand subsurface uncertainties in complex, multi-disciplinary teams. Emerging experience in WRFM, subsea well operations, well design and operations will be an advantage.
• Additional Information:
• As part of our Safety Leadership focus/drive, the incumbent would be expected to visit operational site locations (e.g. vendor sites/rigs & operated platforms) during their tenure.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.