Arrange mob / demob onshore/offshore logistical requirements including LOIs / visas, medical clearance / fit to work certificates, camp / hotel accommodation, flights, transportation, required passes / IDs using MAPS and company systems.
- Ensure training of both Yard and PMT personnel is arranged according to project and campaign requirements.
- Co-ordinate, process and track all personnel visas, ensuring they are valid and compliant at all times.
- Ensure visa runs are arranged are aligned to requirements and monitor change.
- Liaise closely with Superintendents / Engineers to ensure logistical personnel requirements are fully understood and acted upon, ensuring best practice and innovation is considered and lessons learnt applied.
- Maintain POB (Personnel on Board) List and room allocation (offshore only) using MAPS.
- Collate and issue standard Daily Report template whilst working at offshore locations.
- Maintain and issue live, accurate fuel and water reports to PMT.
- Participate in Readiness Reviews to ensure campaign requirements are in line with execution schedule.
- Provide solutions to problems in occurring situations based on your knowledge of logistical practice and existing precedents or procedures.
- Assist in retrieval and transmission of files, records, data, and documents for processing needs.
- Assume as necessary, any other job responsibilities and tasks as assigned by the project or function.
- Monitor / assess your own performance to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Be open to adaptability / flexibility to unexpected operational changes in the workplace.
- Support Functional Department best practice initiatives and procedural governance of processes
- Understand and adhere to all applicable McDermott QHSES procedures and practices to ensure any business risks can be identified and mitigated.
- Ensure accurate and rational reports are provided for project execution schedules and claims that reflect optimum and realistic data.
- Know and monitor associated flight, visa, training and transportation costs and escalate to Line Manager / Cost Control team if changes occur.
- Provide clear, accurate, relevant reports status updates aligned to project position.
- Ensure best practice is being implemented aligned to Functional responsibility.
- Recognize and know own roles and responsibilities.
- Actively maintain teamwork at all levels.
- Maintain a high level of work ownership throughout all phases of project.
- Be pro-active in seeking innovation and continuous improvement and ensure learning opportunities to limit wastage and unplanned impacts are mitigated.
- Communicate with confidence to ensure Clients and Stakeholders are given assurance that you can deliver what you commit to.
- Actively seek feedback from stakeholders and peers to gauge satisfaction of your performance from both internal and external stakeholders and implement improvement opportunities.
- Support Construction Manager by identifying high potential team members for future promotion.
- Provide sound and rational advice within the project to ensure business objectives are met over that of the short-term personnel gains.
- Set clear and realistic timeframes for self and taking ownership of results, noting working hours.
- Take accountability of your performance during life cycle of role.
- Interpersonal and Client / Stakeholder liaison skills which will create and sustain high-quality relationships.
- Ability to develop sound functional strategies aligned to business, in support of 3C improvement plans.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutionsfrom the wellhead to the storage tankto transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.