Locations: London, Aberdeen, Edinburgh
Our Client is a leading engineering and advisory service provider in the oil and gas, LNG, renewables and utilities industries worldwide. Their innovative and clever thinking helps their clients overcome challenges and maximise return and investment.
They are looking for a Principal Environmental Consultant to help lead atmospheric emissions management and compliance projects support and associated environmental engineering projects.
The Position involves
- Working with the Environmental Engineering Team Leader to lead and develop a small team of consultants in environmental consultancy work on the assessment of atmospheric emission assessment and management projects.
- Compliance with UK legislation such as EUETS, Onshore and Offshore PPC, and the Planning Process.
- UK and international comparative emissions assessments, BPEO and BAT studies for atmospheric emissions evaluation at various phases (concept selection, design and operation).
- Atmospheric emissions ES chapter development for UK and international ESHIA projects.
- Development of air quality, dust and odour management plans.
- Experience of air quality modelling (ADMS, AEROMOD, CALPUFF, CMAQ).
- Experience of the design and management of air quality monitoring studies.
- Support on-going development of our client’s emission software tools.
- Lead business development to help grow our client’s market share for atmospheric emission management and compliance projects globally.
- Work collaboratively with peers to develop project teams to support expansion of services globally.
- A Relevant Engineering/Science degree.
- Demonstrable experienced leading air quality assessment projects.
- Understanding of relevant legislation and compliance within the UK and EU.
- Good communicator with a strong track record winning new consultancy business.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in leading project teams.
- Minimum Full Member of the Institute of Air Quality Management (MIAQM).
- Full Member of IEMA (MIEMA) and Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv) or equivalent professional engineering membership.
- Experience working within a technical consultancy.
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to International projects related to atmospheric emissions.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Energy & Environmental markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
Send us your CV or get in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent