Our OSD Pipelines business, part of the LogiCamms family, provides whole of life services to asset owners across O&G, pipelines & facilities, process & refining, water & hydrotransport.
- 3-8 years of experience in design or integrity assessment of Oil & Gas pipelines.
- Proven Australian experience in pipeline design including concept development, FEED and detail design phases.
- Sound knowledge of AS2885, APGA CoP, AS 4645 and other relevant Australian acts, regulations, standards and codes related to the pipeline industry.
- Ability to perform engineering tasks with minimal supervision.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or other suitable engineering degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills including report development.
- Ability to manage your time and work independently.
About the role:
- Provide technical support in the Engineering and Design processes for oil and gas pipelines.
- Develop and support in FEED and Designs studies including detailed design calculations.
- Develop and support in the development of scoping documents such as routing studies, construction methodology, design criteria and alignment sheets.
- Participate and support in Risk assessment and associated workshops.
- Prepare and support in cost estimates, equipment summaries and tender packages.
- Write technical reports as required.
Visit www.logicamms.com.au/careers to find out more about joining our team and our LogiCamms Way.
Our LogiCamms: We are a strong ASX-listed mid-tier engineering, project delivery and operations services business with more than 550 team members. We enhance the value of our customers' operations across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific Islands in the Electrical & Instrumentation, Digital Industry, Multi-Discipline Engineering, Pipelines, Asset Management and Competency Training service lines.
Our Vision: To be the Mid-Tier engineering & operations service provider of choice.
Our Mission: Outstanding Service Delivery through Innovative Engineering, Project and Operations solutions.
The LogiCamms Way: Everything we do is guided by The LogiCamms Way. These values are embraced by all our team members, both at work and in our personal lives.
- Safety: Zero harm, always.
- Our Team Members: We value our greatest asset.
- Delivery: Quality. On time. On budget.
- Innovation: Adding value by being a step ahead.
- Integrity: We are transparent, we do what is right.
Please note our preference is to speak with you directly. Agency referral will not be considered at this stage.