ExxonMobil's Medicine and Occupational Health Department is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Occupational Health Registered Nurse in Spring, TX.
You will be a member of a skilled and highly professional occupational health department and working for a company committed to excellence in health and safety.
ExxonMobil offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary, and attractive benefits.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Provide and document services within the professional scope and standards of license specific to health care of employees.
- Conduct clinical assessments to assist / determine fitness for duty (must understand relationship between work functions and medical conditions which guide decision making).
- Perform medical surveillance and routine fitness for duty evaluations as required by global and local MOH evaluation protocols and / or regulatory requirements.
- Provide emergency treatment for injury and illness as needed.
- Provide disability case management for personal and work related injury and illness.
- Provide support to management of work related injuries and illnesses including consideration of OSHA recordkeeping requirements
- Participate in necessary administrative duties related to the provision of occupational health services, including appointment scheduling, maintenance of medical records, ordering of supplies / medications and equipment management.
- Communicate as necessary with management and business line representatives regarding occupational health issues.
Education, Training, and Licensure
- Nursing degree, BSN preferred.
- Texas Nursing licensure required
- Experience in applied clinical health risk assessment and fitness for work determination
- Competent in the use of electronic medical record systems to produce timely, contemporaneous medical documentation
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office
Exhibits these Qualities
- Current certification in drug and alcohol sample collection, NIOSH spirometry, CAOHC audiometry, blood-borne pathogens training and BLS
- Experience in Occupational Health Nursing
- Experience in provision of travel health services
- Well-developed critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to function well working as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to produce clear, concise, and logical documentation for all cases
- Customer service oriented
- High integrity, able to follow procedures
- Self-motivated learner
- Meticulous, organized and time-conscious
- Professional at all times, understands appropriate corporate / workplace behavior / communications
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Registered Nurse |
Wainwright , Canada | 16 hours ago
Registered Nurse-Baton Rouge |
Baton Rouge , United States | 21 hours ago
RN Staff Nurse |
Brooklyn Center , United States | a day ago
Licensed Practical Nurse |
Wainwright , Canada | a day ago
Primary Care Paramedic |
Grande Prairie , Canada | 5 days ago