Our client who is a leading Oil and Gas Operator are currently looking for a MOC Coordinator – Process Safety on a long term contract based downtown Calgary.
- Coordinate the Engineering modification change process and to monitor the Management of Change (MOC) process from initiation to completion and ensure changes comply with MOC procedures.
- Ensure that the MOC Process is effective and efficient and delivers the desired results of ensuring the changes are managed properly.
- Facilitate and participate in various regular MOC status and system health meetings. (i.e. monthly meetings with senior management, bi-weekly execution status review meetings, bi-weekly proposed change review meetings with engineering and operations, etc)
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence of the MOC process.
- Participate in corporate audits and assist with clearing non-conformances.
- Provide training and support with regard to the MOC process.
- Provide training and support in utilizing spotfire and Live Link to complete MOC related activities.
- Work closely with Facilities Engineers (Calgary & field), Operations, Project Coordinators, Maintenance Leads, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Electrical Planning, C&SU and construction on MOC process for projects as a result of a change request.
- Maintain and report MOC and Process Safety key performance indicators.
- Track safety critical MOC’s as a priority and ‘time in status’ for all MOC’s.
- Assist with management of the Site Revalidation HAZOP study open action list
- Some travel to site may be required for this role
- 5 years Operations and/or Facility Maintenance experience.
- Technical diploma or journeyman certification required.
- Strong MOC coordination experience
- Personal commitment to safety
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills and independent work habits
- Strong computer skills including: MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP, Spotfire and Live Link
- CMMS experience
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com