- Provide technical support to asset overhauls in line with inspection and other TAR type activities.
- Lead discipline improvements in plant reliability, root cause analysis, defect elimination and continuous improvement.
- Where required, act as Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for Mechanical led site activity.
- Support the maintenance team leader in regards to implementation of planned maintenance routines.
- Work closely with the asset to ensure plant integrity is managed, take lead to ensure rigorous inspection and repair order management is maintained.
- Responsible for monitoring technical implication of maintenance backlog and working with the maintenance team in regards to equipment breakdown; including investigation of fault, defect resolution and execution of breakdown maintenance.
- Responsible for technical approval of Asset Mechanical MOCs (Management of Change)
- Contribute to safety reviews, risk assessments and investigations as the mechanical focal point.
- Where required, act as custodian for the asset's availability and reliability strategies for mechanical equipment.
- Contribute to site Risk Based Assessment (RBA).
- Act as asset mechanical focal point for any site projects.
- Specify, scope and execute asset mechanical improvements.
- Where required, define and own the asset's mechanical spares strategy.
- Were required, lead and coordinate additional vendor support.
- Participation in the FPS incident management team as required.
Qualifications and technical experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years+ experience
- Experience of Oil & Gas or Chemical Industries.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.