AIR ENERGI GROUP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Assist the Lead Engineer and conduct the project works on site during commissioning period.
- Perform Testing, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning of FPSO systems at site.
- Execute the commissioning procedures as per project documentation provided.
- Able to plan the commissioning activities as per the schedule.
- Complete the Pre-comm ITR (Inspection & Test Requirements) activities.
- Participate in technical meetings and handle discussions with client engineers on site.
- Provide daily, on-site/in-field leadership, coordination and management of a multi-discipline team of commissioning leads and technicians
- Liaise with Construction/Mechanical Completion groups on a daily basis
- Supervise team of technicians in meeting scheduled deadlines and ensuring the technical integrity of work carried out
- Minimum as Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent qualification with more than 2 to 5 years of Commissioning experience in the Oil & Gas Offshore/FSO/FPSO projects.
- Should have experience in commissioning of Mechanical / Process systems on FPSO/FSO project
- Should have experience in commissioning of Utility systems on FPSO/FSO project
- Offshore commissioning experience preferable
- Familiar with all the Vessel class regulation and codes.
- Have proven project experience and skills within the field of Testing, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- General MS Office software
- Team player
Senior Commissioning Engineer - Electrical |
Batam , Indonesia | a month ago
Fact Finding & Commissioning Engineer (Gas Turbine) - Kuwaiti National |
Kuwait City , Kuwait | a month ago
Lead Instrument & Controls Commissioning Engineer |
Aberdeen , United Kingdom | a month ago
Service and Commissioning Engineer |
Stamford , United Kingdom | a month ago
Senior Commissioning Engineer |
Doha , Qatar | 2 months ago