- Performing, Checking / reviewing and ensuring technical accuracy and quality of Engineering Mechanical deliverables such as design calculations, drawings, specifications, purchase requisitions, technical bid evaluations etc. for the construction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures adherence to company procedures, specifications and guidelines.
- Review and approval of all vendor documents, drawings.
- Ensuring the timely review of all engineering deliverables.
- Close interaction with other disciplined Members to resolve installation issues during installation phase.
- Coordinate activities and resolve issues among contractors and other parties to allow construction activities to progress according to plan and final mechanical completion.
48 Hours per week shift.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Has adequate experience to participate to handle EPC Construction projects.
- Has adequate knowledge and experience with rotating equipment design installation and commissioning.
- Minimum of Twelve (12) years of related experience in Construction Project management in Oil and Gas Industries.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction in Oil and Gas: 10 years (Required)