On behalf of an important international firm, one of the world’s top providers of services to the oil and gas industry, we’re looking for a:
MATERIAL/CORROSION PROCESS ENGINEER OFFSHORE
A minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in the similar position in engineering company operating in upstream industry with emphasis on the Offshore Plants.
- Ensure all Materials and Safety standards are adhered to and implemented.
- Execute and ensure execution of all Material Selection aspects of the assigned project(s) in accordance with applicable standards and guidelines, procedures, Quality Program, project plans and contractual obligations.
- Prepare and/or Review main process deliverables such as material selection report, corrosion control report, Material Selection Diagrams, material specification for line pipe, bends, forgings, etc.
- Support the preparation of heat and material balances, process flow diagrams (PFDs), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs;), hydraulic calculations, equipment data sheets and instrument data, process/control descriptions and performance test procedures.
- Support the preparation and/or Review equipment specifications, technical bid tabs and review/approve vendor submittals.
- Coordinate Material Selection activities and control and forecast work area activities and deliverables against schedule
- Directly report to Project Technical Manager and to the Head of Offshore Process Department
- Proven experience in metallurgy and corrosion areas of Materials engineering
- Fully conversant with applicable ISO, API, NACE and DNV standards and “Oil&Gas;” standard practices.
- Experience working in a design team or engineering firm
- Experience in the liaising and working both within the design and operational facility environment.
- Experience with typical offshore Process Unit Operations, such as Gas-Liquid Separation (2 phases and 3 phases), Gas Compression, Liquid Pumping, Gas Dehydration, Chemical Injection, Vent/Flare and Blowdown, Cooling Water Systems, Compressed Air System, Main/Emergency Power Generation, Closed/Open drain system, water treatment systems.
- Experience with work processes from FEED through EPC, preferably as discipline Lead
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Material, or Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering required
- Very fluent written and spoken English
- Availability to travel abroad for contacts, discussion with clients, site survey, test run and plant start up.
Specific experience and expertise in the following will be considered a plus:
- Design experience with offshore projects.
- Process Engineering
- Competence in coating and cathodic protection
- Experience with the use of corrosion modelling software(s)
Wyser è la società internazionale di Gi Group che si occupa di ricerca e selezione di middle e senior management specializzato.Facciamo parte di Gi Group, una delle principali realtà a livello internazionale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro.