Scope of Work
The position is situated under the Lead Material Management Engineer.
The Job owner will:
- Guarantee material availability in term of quality and quantity to ensure that Partners' Entities requirements are met
- Identify and participate to all optimization actions of materials management
- Ensure that:
• SAP Master Data is accurate, current, understandable and readily accessible to all
• Materials accounting is valid and accurate
• Material Requirements Planning is undertaken efficiently in order to ensure the availability of materials to meet operational requirements
• Management of information regarding materials is readily available.
The Job holder participates to Materials Management operations by performing the following activities:
- Create and maintain the materials master data to all operational requirements and ensure integrity of information entered in SAP by controlling descriptions and modifications
- Ensure consistency between SAP and physical stock by reporting Physical Inventories and participating in annual materials counts
- Supervise and Co-ordinate material requirements planning, requisition of materials and materials management strategies within the duet organization in liaison Partners' Entities, including Purchase Order reception follow-up and reminders to the Procurement team when required
- Manage inspection and repair process for company owned material
- Carry out audits internal and external audits with supervision of company stored materials, Third Party materials holders and Repair vendors
- Initiate capitalization of materials and control depreciation of materials in cooperation with Finance
- Participate to the performance and communication of materials analysis and reporting for Operation and Finance divisions in order to determine optimal level and ensure appropriate level of materials is maintained to meet Partners' Entities needs (including materials held at all vendors).
The Job holder manages the Compliance:
- Monitor policies and procedures, including integrated business systems (SAP) and develop and implement improvements to provide the most effective means of meeting the requirements of Partners' Entities.
The Job holder adheres to the H3SE rules
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution
• Bachelors Degree in any field
• Intermediate level in Materials Management Technical Competencies required
• C&P tools certification required
• Professional experience: > 4 years' experience in material administration. Oil and gas or manufacturing sector preferred.
Main Personal Abilities:
• Problem Solving and planning/organizing/coordinating /controlling
• Knowledge and understanding of inventory and material management processes
• Knowledge and understanding of material specification, certification and verification processes
• Knowledge of Drilling and/or Maintenance materials and processes preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of Materials Management (MM) and reporting (BW) modules of SAP R/3 ERP system
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
The deadline for submitting application is 27th of March.