Are you a driven, independent and enthusiastic Lead & Senior Marine Mechanical Engineer with Experience working in Upstream Projects & interested in joining the team of our client, a reputable global Oil and Gas company? Our client offers an attractive compensation package, continuous development opportunities as well as a balanced work-life company culture.About this role
- Well aware of Marine Equipment design concept / Design code & CLASS requirements, and Independently lead, plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Marine Mechanical Equipment / Packages within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues;
- Independently manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering related problems;
- Master knowledge on Cargo Pumps, Boiler, IG & Vent Pkg., Various Pumps (Ballast, Bilge, Sea Water, Fresh Water), Fire Water Pump, Sewage Trt Unit, Purifiers, etc;
- Prepares Specifications, equipment data sheets, RFQ documents, Purchase Documents;
- Evaluates all the bids received for Marine Equipment / Packages from various suppliers, and Prepare TQs, TBE, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering requirements;
- Reviews/checks drawings and documents from Vendor, Other engineering discipline team members, Approves and as required attend FAT;
- Participates in meetings (Vendor & Internal), reviews progress and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues;
- As required mobilized to construction site for interface engineering & site construction assistance.
- Minimum 12 Years experience for Lead & 8 Years of experience for Senior in FPSO, FPU, Marine Related Project;
- Strong experience in Design and Engineering;
- Experience of FPSO or Offshore Facility Projects;
- Operation and Commissioning Experience is added value;
- Possess good command of English both written and spoken;
- Should be open to relocate in China, Brazil and or India for temporary assignment;
- Familiar with international Design codes & Standards;
- Experience handling Sea Water Lift Pump, Emergency & Essential Generators, Cargo Pumps, etc.
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to work in a reputable organisation with stable employment and competitive remuneration.
If you are up for the challenge, get in touch with us with your CV by sending directly to <email address removed> About us
Our client is among the most competitive EPCI, Oil & Gas companies globally. Build your career as a Marine Mechanical Engineer