BOXX Modular rents, leases, repairs, renovates and sells temporary and permanent modular buildings, including standard buildings ready for immediate delivery and custom-designed solutions. We work with our customers to plan and provide workplace solutions, and supply additional services such as delivery and installation, furniture rentals and more.
We offer career, not a job in an environment known for strength, flexibility and brilliance. Like a diamond we look for people who will grow stronger and shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment.
We have a full-time position for a Major Projects Sales Representative in Houston, TX
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Major Project Sales Representative is responsible for meeting and/or exceeding established sales goals by targeting. They are also responsible for the general management and maximization of margin percentage, for all their accounts within the defined geographic region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and grow BOXX Modular through custom and specialty turnkey projects in different market segments such as construction, government, healthcare, and education.
- Preparing bids and contracts, while adhering to the Company’s pricing, credit, and payment policies
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients in the region
- Identifying and developing relationships with Key clients through phone solicitation and site visits as required.
- Keep abreast of competition and report on known activities
- Representing the Company in an ethical and professional manner
- Completing daily sales, contract documentation, and maintaining proper files on all leads and projects
- Salesforce/CRM experience preferred
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any issues
- Participate in events such as seminars, trade shows and other marketing events
- Constant travel within designated location (territory) which could include extended trips out of province/state including overnight
- Other duties as required
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Industry Experience, Construction Experience
- Experience selling to the local construction industry would be valuable
- Construction/Estimating experience preferred
- Experience with large turnkey construction projects preferred
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects while seeking new opportunities
- Prefer previous experience selling within the Energy/Oil & Gas Sector
- Demonstrate sales skills, in business development and market growth
- Posse the character and ability to develop the skill set to be promoted within the group of companies
- Have the ability to achieve results and expand the business
BOXX Modular is a business unit of Black Diamond Group. Black Diamond rents and sells modular space solutions and workforce accommodation solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. In North America, we also provide specialized field rentals to oil and gas industries. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
For more information, please visit www.BlackDiamondGroup.com
Black Diamond Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Modular Space Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction Sales: 5 years (Preferred)