In less than a decade, Magnum became one of the leading solutions for primary and remedial cementing services in North America. Now poised to also serve our customers’ soil stabilization, vac and water, and downhole tool needs, Magnum is well-positioned to provide expertise in all the services that we offer.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for supporting activities related to the movement and distribution of people, supplies, and materials within the organization, as well as prioritizing, coordinating, and dispatching service activities in the field across Magnum’s multiple service lines. This role ensures that company requirements and customer needs are met or exceeded in the course of daily operations, optimizing Magnum’s entire transportation cycle.
The Logistics Coordinator role encompasses three levels of seniority based on skillset and experience with Magnum’s various external service lines, as well as the ability to support multi-regionally, with Magnum’s regions being Canada and the United States. Magnum’s external service lines include Oilfield Cementing, Fluid Services, Soil Stabilization, and Isolation Technologies. Specific definitions on the levels are as follows:
- Participate in weekly and quarterly sessions with the Technical Services department, predominantly the Magnum Continuous Improvement Team (MCIT), on ongoing initiatives.
- Provide technical and operational expertise on all job types, including troubleshooting and problem solving on job problems, as needed and based upon established workflows.
- Act as a point of contact in initiating any Emergency Response Plan as needed and per established company processes, expectations, and workflows.
- Dispatch and act as primary contact for work in the Isolation Technologies service line, as needed.
- Participate in training and development activities
- Other related duties as required.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a dispatch/customer service or relevant industry related experience.
- Excellent customer service and spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience and ability to use computer software. Proficient experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and records management software.
- Strong typing skills. Typing coursework or proven self-taught proficiency.
- Able to work overtime, be on call, accommodate a flexible schedule, and travel to meet the needs of the business.
- Legally eligible to work in the country the role is based out of.
- Looking For:
- Able to maintain accurate files ensuring confidentiality of data is maintained.
- Detail and process oriented and have high degree of accuracy.
- Strong multi-tasking ability, often handling time-sensitive scheduling issues.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to function well under pressure.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with a high degree of independence and collaboration.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, reliable, and dependable.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Team player and customer service focused.
- Demonstrated initiative and results orientated.
- Oil and Gas services experience and industry knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Hours of Service regulations.
Magnum Services is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that this position will remain open until a successful candidate is found. While all candidates are welcome to apply, only those who appear to meet the requirements of our available roles will be contacted.