United States of America (Non-Exempt)
- Responsibilities will depend on Land department needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to interact effectively with management and personnel at all levels and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to travel as needed in and out of state
- Excellent organization and time management skills to handle multiple tasks and achieve challenging deadlines.
- Ability to research and prepare analysis to respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Access and Excel. Should be able to quickly adapt to and able learn new software.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Must be currently seeking a baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degree and be enrolled in an accredited college or university on a full-time basis.
- Must hold a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must remain in good academic standing as established by your university to remain active in the internship program
- Must be able to work full-time during the summer
- Must have a declared degree and major appropriate for the intern position being offered
This job operates in both a professional office environment and a field environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines, iPads and iPhones. Travel to field offices usually reflects similar office environment; however, occasional trips to well locations may involve exposure to equipment, dust, noise, debris, and varying weather conditions.
This job may require travel both in and out of state, depending on the position/department.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee.
Gulfport Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Gulfport also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, except where such an accommodation would cause an undue hardship.