What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
Lay out, assemble, and maintain pipe, pumps, and related equipment for oil and gas, agricultural or industrial work sites. Positively represent the Company and maintain good relations with customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Select pipe sizes and types and related materials according to specifications.
- Load, secure, and unload materials and equipment with appropriate tools, machinery, and other equipment according to specifications.
- Assemble and secure pipes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications.
- Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Using hand and power tools, modify, clean, and maintain pipe systems, units, fittings, pumps, and related machines and equipment following specifications.
- Follow QSE regulations
- Promote cooperation and good communication with all Branch and Corporate personnel.
- Be an active participant in the Company’s Safety Culture.
- Know and practice company’s value proposition.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months work experience using mechanical/technical skills
- Minimum 6 months working in safely in an industrial environment
- Required to lift up to 40 pounds and continuously carry 5 pounds
- Valid drivers license and ability to operate company vehicles
- Must be at least 21 years old
What we offer:
- Advancing your career through company provided training and development
- A competitive base salary paid on a weekly basis
- Nine paid holidays and paid time off program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a matching 401k plan
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location