M2E Projects is looking for an INSTRUMENTATION PSL | MILAN EPC.
She/He will ensure that the activities related to the relevant engineering discipline within the project assigned are efficiently and cost-effectively executed in accordance with contract specification, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Ensure that the engineering is developed in respect of Contract, Quality, Safety, and Environment requirements, within the specific Time Schedule and Cost.
- Lead the Specialist/s allocated to his project, defining main guide lines and project tasks.
- Interact with the Client as key person for discipline matter.
- Prepare the deliverables planning of the discipline in line with the project schedule. Control, review and monitor any progress deviation from the plan. Set up recovery plan as necessary.
- Ensure the issuing of the deliverables
- Plan the discipline engineering mhrs in line with the progress schedule and budget. Control review and monitor any efficiencies deviation (spent mhrs vs earned mhrs). Set up recovery plan as necessary.
- Verify (by signing) all deliverables issued by the discipline of his project.
- Ensure that discipline engineering is developed with the proper coordination among the other disciplines. Perform/participate to the squad checks.
- Prepare the periodical estimation to complete of material and erection quantities reports
- Perform and Manage the process of the Material Requisitions(MR, Bids tech. evaluation, follow up, approval of all documentation). Interact with the Vendors for all technical issues.
- Support the Project Engineer in issuing claims (new scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risks quantification, etc.),
- Motivate the technical team, using soft skills, encouraging, supporting, defending, managing conflicts of people belonging to his engineering department
- Take the responsibility of the success/failure of the team involved in the project
- Focus the attention of the team on project constraints and take actions for solving problems found during engineering development
- Supports Site Team clarifying potential issues or providing solutions to correct engineering errors
- Collaborate in the process of the Work Requisitions (WR, Bids tech. evaluation, follow up, approval of all documentation). Interact with the Subcontractors for all technical issues.
- Review MTO and Estimate produced by the team for Electrical Works
- Review of BID Documentation and preparation of clarification sheets
- Prepare pre-calculation for quantity estimate purpose
- Propose optimization/changes to the project in order to minimize quantity/costs
- Interact with Estimating Team in order to prepare an accurate quantity estimate on the project
Experience and Education requirements:
· 5 years of experience in the role;
· Master Degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering.
· Knowledge Smart Plant Instrumentation SPI and Autocad
· Knowledge of P&ID symbol as ISA and or ISO
· Knowledge of ATEX code / calculation cables and field architecture
· Knowledge of ICSS (DCS/ESD/FGS) systems and architecture
· Knowledge of Building F&G systems and architecture
· Basic Knowledge of Industrial Plant Security systems (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, PA/GA systems Radio communications, structural cabling),
· Fluent in Italian and English language.
Contract: 6 months, Milan - Italy