The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The incumbent should be comfortable making dozens of calls each day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Must be willing to learn on the job, including products, applications and company procedures. Future potential to make external sales call. Job Responsibilities\:
- Generates new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Follows up existing quotations to support external sales team.
- Updates quotation status in Quote Management System.
- Understands customer needs and requirements.
- Routes qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales people for further development and closure.
- Closes sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Researches accounts, identify potential customers and generate interest.
- Maintains and expands database or prospects within assigned territories.
- Teams up with channel partners to build pipeline.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls each day.
- Proficient with web conferencing tools i.e. WebEx, Zoom, etc.
- Pneumatics and Fluid Controls knowledge an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose\: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational valuesintegrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovationinform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.