Petroplan are looking for a Information Security Analyst candidate to be based in Qatar on a permanent staff basis.
Primary purpose of job:
Lead Information Security projects and report regularly on their progress.
Coordinate and provide expert technical support by integrating Cyber & Information Security requirements into ICT projects, OT and Infrastructure projects, and review and validate the effective implementation of Cyber & Information Security requirements into project deliverables.
Contribute to cybersecurity testing activities to validate the implementation of Cyber & Information Security requirements.
Experience & Skills:
• 7+ years of relevant professional experience in information security field.
• Experience with large ICS & ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
• Knowledge of fundamental security principles and challenges in their practical application.
• Knowledge of PMP/PgMP body of knowledge (PMI, Prince etc.).
• Knowledge of relevant state laws, industry regulations, and security standards.
• Excellent English written and verbal business communication skills.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; <web address removed>/