Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining and Petrochemicals and Power Generation Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world.
We are looking for an HVAC Sr. Engineer for their EPC LSTK first class project located in Kuwait.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) with 10 years (minimum) of progressive related experience as HVAC Supervisor in EPC oil&gas; projects (mainly refinery or petrochemical).
- Related experience includes, but is not limited to, experience in Ventilation and Instrument Diagram (V&ID;) development fluid system design, hydraulic, heat transfer, and thermodynamic calculations, and equipment specification and design development for refinery or chemical process facilities.
- Experience in working with procedures meeting quality assurance programs such as ASME or ISO-9000.
- Fluent in English.
- Participate in detail and follow-up programs.
- Plan, execute and ensure activities, specifications, documentations of the project, resources, materials…that the job and the project require.
- Participate as consultant for the client. Proposition documentation of the design reviews.
- Propose dates required for monthly report.
- Participate on the verification of the technical qualification of the specialists which are involved in the jobs done.
- Participate in the implementation or monitoring of the equipment or installations tests.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Location: Kuwait (accommodation in the city).
- Rotation: 3 months on (60 hours per week) / 2 weeks off
- Project Duration: 2 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world.
- Start date: immediate