Job Role Summary
Human Resource Analyst position in HR Services Center is responsible for performing human resource administrative work and providing analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives.
- Perform Operation Support to Business and Services Lines in various dimensions such as Data Management (employee and organization database management), Policy and Benefits Program Administration, and Compensation Program Administration.
- Manage changes and communications proactively, consult on data update requirements and process based on system/ program design, integration point, and standard procedure
- Collect, analyze, research data and initiate changes, simplifications and improvements
- Understand business context and strategies, drive process expertise and local content knowledge for better business solutions.
- Provide right customer experience, and able to exhibit partnership with clients, stakeholders and external parties
- Ensure compliance with controls, rules and regulations
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Human Resources, or other Business related fields preferred
- Strong academic background or certain experience in a professional environment
- Self-driven with good judgment
- Aptitude of strategic thinking and strong analytical capability
- Outspoken, comfortable with virtual team working structure and flexible to accommodate multiple stakeholders
- Strong command in English (both verbal and written): TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT98+, or IELTS 6.5+
- Effective communication skill, able to listen actively, understand and address issue critically through logical and structure approach
- Fluent in Italian