Proserv is an international energy services company focusing predominately on the design, manufacture, supply and service of oilfield controls with four main product and service offerings or Business Units; subsea controls, production controls, drilling controls and asset integrity. The company operates across 18 sites and 10 countries.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish realising their fullest potential.
Based in Stavanger but also supporting our base in Trondheim, this role acts as focal point for generalist HR support, advice and guidance to line managers and employees. Working alongside the management team to build strong relationships and encourage a collaborative approach to the management of people.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Work closely with line managers and employees to provide a proactive HR service in line with the business need and values.
- Provide advice and manage cases in line with business needs in a fit for purpose way with complete administration of process, assisting Managers to ensure risks are identified and managed, discussing with the Employment law experts where necessary.
- Advise employees and line managers on policy queries and offer guidance, support and coaching to managers on employee relations issues, helping to identify practical solutions.
- Support the attraction and retention of talent when recruiting ensuring all recruitment is approved in line with the DOA.
- Provide regular inductions for new staff advising regarding the use of Proserv systems and processes.
- Support the management of ill health absence and return to work.
- Assist managers with investigating the reasons for underperformance and ensure development plans are put in place to support required progress.
- Provide specific HR reports as requested.
- Provide input and support to HR initiatives and projects as required
Proserv has a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to quality, health, safety and the environment and apply Proserv’s, and where appropriate, our client’s, QHSE policies and safety management systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working at a similar position
- Further education in the area of Human Resources and People Management
- Norwegian and English language, fluent both written and oral
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of laws and regulations within employment legislation
- Proactive approach to work with the ability to work on own initiative, taking responsibility for effectiveness of own work
- Professional HR qualification
- Oil and gas experience
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Should you have any queries regarding the role or have any issues with regard to your application then please contact the Resourcing Team on email@example.com. CV’s should not be sent to this address as they will not be reviewed.