Fingleton White provides multidiscipline engineering services to the energy industry throughout Ireland
and the UK. The company has been involved in many significant projects including the design,
construction and operation of a range of infrastructural projects, e.g. a 16,000MW gas station,
hydroelectric stations, wind farms, waste to energy projects, effluent treatment facilities, water oil and
gas pipelines, refrigeration systems, boiler houses, district heating and is the leading supplier of
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) in Ireland. Further information is available at www.fingleton.ie
Fingleton White are active across many sectors including Gas Networks, CHP, Renewable Energy,
Fuel Terminals, Energy & Utilities, Water and Telecommunications. The Company provides a full range
of design, construction and commissioning services to these sectors. These services range from high
level capacity planning and conceptual studies through to full EPCM.
Due to a growth in the business we wish to recruit a graduate engineer in our Cork Office.
Graduate Engineer – REF:
The Role - The Graduate Engineer will have the opportunity to be involved in the following as their
- Various natural gas projects in Ireland and UK
- Design for safety
- Design from first principles
- Biomass plant design
- Renewable energy feasibility studies
- Design to ensure compliance with ATEX Directive
- Design of upgrade works across gas Distribution and Transmission Networks
- Liaising with local authorities and other stakeholders
- Development of innovative design solutions
- Carrying out Risk Assessments
- CHP plant design
- Hydro Power station design and operation
- Design & implementation of energy saving projects
- Modification to existing fuel storage & processing facilities
- Industrial utilities design, HVAC, steam, refrigeration, compressed air
- Design of water infrastructure
Fingleton White have a structured graduate training programme and as an Engineers Ireland's CPD
Accredited Employer provide support towards achieving CEng through CPD and mentoring.
The Candidate - The ideal candidate will have:
- Engineering degree (Level 8 or higher) in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
Process Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- 0 - 3 years post-graduate experience.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good academic record
- Full Clean Driving License
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
The location for this role will be in our Cork office in Little Island.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with your name and job reference in
the subject bar. Your CV should include all relevant information including second level and third level