About the role:
Naracoopa Mineral Sands principally engaged in exploring and extracting the heavy mineral beach sand from east coast of King Island. We are currently seeking a full time geologist to join our small focused team. The successful applicant will perform a broad range of functions, including:
· Conduct surveys and interpret geological data in order to inform drilling and production procedures.
· Conduct all exploration programs in the sites.
· Advise on geology for mineral extraction.
· Determine characteristics of mineral deposits.
· Implements processes, policies, systems and practices that contribute to effective geology operations.
· Exploration report preparation and Ore Reserve Estimation.
· Mine planning and conducting operations in mining sites.
We are seeking applications from experienced geologists with the following skills and experience;
· Tertiary qualifications in geology
· High level of technical skills with geological software (GIS, Kingdom Software, Pix4D Modelling)
· High degree of competence in written and verbal communication
· Strong field-based experience
· Demonstrated experience in colleting and interpreting field date
· Demonstrated experience in carrying out geological analysis independently
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $115,000.00 per year