SEI Oilfield Services currently has MULTIPLE immediate openings for general laborers performing oilfield and construction work in the Eagle Ford shale, out of our Pearsall yard. You MUST be currently located LOCALLY in the surrounding areas (Devine, Charlotte, Dilley, Batesville, etc) in order to be considered for this position. Relocation candidates will NOT be considered.
- No overnight travel required; home daily
- Typical weekly schedule varies - overtime is often available
- Monday-Friday with weekend work as necessary
- MUST HAVE Valid Driver's License with a safe driving record (must be 21 or over)
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay - $12-14 per hour based on experience
- Pay Range Annually with Over Time - $40,000 to $60,000
- Weekly Pay (each Friday)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Personal, Holiday, and Vacation Days
- 401k Retirement Plan
Job Summary: The position works on a crew assisting in manual labor tasks that are necessary for the successful operation of an oilfield site. This requires working with hand tools, power tools, and light or heavy equipment as needed to perform various job functions.
- Previous Construction or General Labor experience (or experience in a related area) preferred
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Check
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Able to work a flexible schedule with long hours and weekends as necessary
- Valid Driver's License with a safe driving record
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items.
- Requires intense physical labor that requires frequent physical exertion and the ability to lift and move heavy and bulky objects.
- Ability to work 12 plus hour days, outdoors in the elements, on a consistent basis
- The working conditions are consistent with a normal oil and gas / construction environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Where do you live currently? (Only local candidates are being considered at this time.)
- Have you ever worked for SEI, or have you applied to work at SEI, before?
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location